Send A Smile 4 Kids (Canada) collects and distributes handmade greeting cards to nurses, staff and families to give to hospitalized children on their birthdays and other special dates. Our focus will be on providing happy, upbeat birthday cards and "glad you're going home" cards but we will also make and provide cards for holidays throughout the year.



Thursday, November 15, 2012

New coordinator for Alberta

Great news! Please join me in welcoming Dawn Frost to the Send A Smile 4 Kids team. Dawn has volunteered to be our Alberta coordinator. So, if you have cards that you'd like to share with the kids at Edmonton Stollery Hospital then send them to Dawn at this address:

Send A Smile 4 Kids (Canada)
c/o Dawn Frost
4825-11A Ave NW
Edmonton, Alberta
T6K 0H1
Canada
 
Dawn will be collecting Christmas cards and gift tags for delivery to the hospital in early December so if you have some extras that the kids would enjoy, please send them in.
 
Welcome Dawn and thank you for helping the kids!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is great news. Welcome aboard, Dawn. Although I live in BC, I have a special connection to Stollery so I send my cards there. I haven't been crafting lately as I am moving, but hope to be on track soon.

    ReplyDelete