Send A Smile 4 Kids (Canada) collects and distributes handmade greeting cards to nurses, staff and families to give to hospitalized children on their birthdays and other special dates. Our focus will be on providing happy, upbeat birthday cards and "glad you're going home" cards but we will also make and provide cards for holidays throughout the year.



Saturday, January 14, 2012

Change in shipping address

Hi, it's Shelley. Well, the date is finally here and I'm moving into my new house in just 4 days! I'm really looking forward to the move although it will be chaotic for a while. Please forgive me if I'm slow to respond to emails or comments - I'll certainly get caught up as soon as possible.

My new address for shipping cards is:

SAS4K (Canada) c/o Shelley Dureau
20125 Bruce Avenue
Maple Ridge, BC
V2X 9P2
Canada

If you've already sent a package to the old address, please don't worry - I have mail forwarding for 1 year so even though it could take a bit longer, it will eventually find its way.

Once I get unpacked, I'll be starting on Easter cards. I have some adorable digi stamps and papers that are crying out to be used! The deadline for Easter cards will be March 9th so get out those bunnies, chicks and pastel colours! Whether you are able to donate a single card of multiples, each and every card will help to bring a smile to the face of a sick kids. Thank you for support!

No comments:

Post a Comment