Send A Smile 4 Kids (Canada) collects and distributes handmade greeting cards to nurses, staff and families to give to hospitalized children on their birthdays and other special dates. Our focus will be on providing happy, upbeat birthday cards and "glad you're going home" cards but we will also make and provide cards for holidays throughout the year.



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You all rock!

I have just been overwhelmed by the wonderful messages I've received since the announcement of the partnership between my little project and Send A Smile 4 Kids. I've been walking about 2 feet off the ground because of the welcomes, but I hit the clouds yesterday when I opened my mailbox.

Thank you, Diane for sending 24 cards for the kids! I just had to take a picture to share with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment