Send A Smile 4 Kids (Canada) collects and distributes handmade greeting cards to nurses, staff and families to give to hospitalized children on their birthdays and other special dates. Our focus will be on providing happy, upbeat birthday cards and "glad you're going home" cards but we will also make and provide cards for holidays throughout the year.



Thursday, October 20, 2011

SAS4Kids is heading over the Rockies

A new hospital to support 
I am absolutely thrilled to announce that Send A Smile 4 Kids is expanding over the Rocky Mountains into Alberta. Starting right away, you can send cards to Lynnette who will be delivering them to Stollery Children's Hospital in Edmonton, Alberta.

SAS4K (Canada) c/o Lynnette Pinno
Box 1256
Camrose, Alberta
T4V 1X2

Current need
We are currently gathering Christmas cards & gift tags and there is a continuing need for blank (any occasion) and congratulation cards. I know that the rainy weather here in British Columbia has me wanting to craft more - my friends and families may end up getting store-bought this year but the kids will be getting handmade!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!
    I'll be getting some cards & tags made when I get home at the end of the month!
    Good work spreading the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some Christmas cards made up (8 so far). Am going to work on some tags along with miscellaneous ones this week. Hope to get them off to you shortly!
    Keep up the great work! Glad to see my friend Gail is in on it as well!
    Hugs,
    Sheree
    Vancouver Island Craft Junkie (Blogger won't let me post grr!)

    ReplyDelete